Kayak in an exotic location guided by highly experienced, fully qualified instructors.
- A perfect training ground for introducing creek boating skills and enjoying river running in an amazing environment.
- Experience incredible culture... from ancient Buddhist temples to Thai cuisine and massage that are famous worldwide for their excellence.
- Tropical climate and exotic wildlife.
- Enjoy the truly unique experience of riding an elephant back to your car after getting off the river.
- A 3 day self supported trip down the Nam Wah River.
- Unique paddling experiences in areas few have kayaked in before.
Everything about kayaking in Northern Thailand is a memorable experience...
How many places in the world can you follow a full days paddling, with an hour long full body massage before eating amazing local cuisine at traditional restaurants?
Imagine riding an elephant back to your car after paddling the Tard Luang River, only an hour from Chiang Mai, or being humbled by the intricate architecture of the Buddhist temples nestled amongst the spectacular scenery on the way to the river.
Perhaps the main highlight of the trip is a three day trip down the Nam Wah river... 50 miles of stunning scenery, tropical wildlife and over a hundred rapids without a portage!
This is no normal paddling holiday. If you are after an easy, completely hassle free kayak holiday... go to the French alps. Experience Northern Thailand is an opportunity for adventure, to experience things, people and places that will blow you away and that are totally different to what you have seen before. This is a trip that you will remember for the rest of your life.
These dates are flexible. We will alter the length and start dates to suit your needs wherever possible, and arrange a completely new date if that's what you require. Drop us an email if the date you want is not there... firstname.lastname@example.org
Who is the trip suitable for?
Anyone interested in an adventure in an exotic location wishing to see something different from the norm. You must be able to paddle grade four and have a solid white water roll. If you have any questions at all about whether your ability suits this trip then please feel free to contact us... email@example.com
This trip will be run by Sam Ward and Will Clark. They have many thousands of coaching hours in remote areas and have guided people on all grades of white water in many of the top locations around the world..
Contact us for more details... firstname.lastname@example.org
- Shuttles to and from Bangkok Airport.
- Rental of a 4x4 vehicle for the duration of the trip.
- Expert guiding and coaching.
- All food and accommodation.
- Elephant ride from the river on the Tard Luang river trip.
- All national park fees.
- All tourist site fees, temple entrance costs and Thai Massages.
- Logistics and local knowledge on and off the river and a Thai translator to accompany us.
- Return overnight 1st class train ticket from Bangkok to Chiang Mai.
- Advice prior to trip on the climate, equipment needed and general travel advice if desired.
- Personal possessions.
- Kayaking equipment (we could arrange rental for an additional cost).
- Travel insurance.
£1495 (includes a £250 deposit to secure the trip)
Please contact your local doctor well in advance of the trip. They will fill you in on everything that you need to know.
Some information about vaccinations and anti-malarial drugs can be found here:
LiLi Community Support
LiLi donates 1 penny from every pound you spend on each trip towards a worthy organisation in the regions of the LiLi trips..
Check out LiLi's views on responsible tourism.
If you have any queries at all, feel free to drop us an email.
Book This Trip
LiLi are proud of their commitments to responsible tourism and carbon offsetting. By purchasing your holiday with Love it Live it you are also helping to contribute to these causes.