Kayak in an exotic location guided by highly experienced, fully qualified instructors.
- The White Nile has a huge amount of channels and quality rapids of varying difficulty – your guides know them all and will help you find perfect white water for your ability.
- Expert low ratio coaching, tailored to suit you and your kayaking.
- Warm water, equatorial climate and stunning wildlife.
- Amazing playboating for all abilities – whether you are learning to surf or perfecting your helixes, there is great features for you on the Nile.
- Experience African culture and enjoy the Ugandan lifestyle.
- Flexible trip to suit your needs - Optional extras include a 3 day safari, white water rafting, bungee jump, and many other activities (not included in price).
- Specialist freestyle training camps also available with GB team coach, Sam Ward.
The White Nile flows from lake Victoria in Uganda, over the next forty five kilometres it creates one of the most incredible and varied sections of white water anywhere in the world. Countless channels varying from easy class two to some of the best big volume rapids anywhere. The Love it Live it guides know them all and have spent many thousands of hours coaching and exploring this river. They will use this local knowledge and specialised big volume experience to tailor the trip to your needs, maximising your progression and enjoyment.
The White Nile is also widely regarded as one of the best playboating rivers anywhere in the world. There are features ideal for learning to surf, for throwing huge aerial moves and everything in between. It is not uncommon for devoted non–playboaters to come to the Nile, enjoy the playboating so much that they sell there river running boat and get a playboat!
This trip is not just about kayaking. For every trip we sell LiLi donates 1% towards Soft Power Health, an organisation set up by Jessie Stone (doctor and pro kayaker) to educate and support local communities on health issues. We will get an opportunity to see this in action and get involved for a day (optional) to see where your money is going.
11th to 24th July 2017
8th to 21st August 2017
10th to 23rd October 2017
5th to 18th December 2017
and any other time by arrangement.
These dates are flexible. We will alter the length and start dates to suit your needs wherever possible, and arrange a completely new date if that's what you require. Drop us an email if the date you want is not there... firstname.lastname@example.org
Who is the trip suitable for?
Anyone who is at least comfortable on grade 3 with a good moving water roll.
If you have any doubt at all whether your ability suits this trip drop us an email and we would be happy to advise... email@example.com
This trip will be run by one our experienced Nile staff members.
Contact us... firstname.lastname@example.org
- Shuttles to and from Entebbe Airport.
- All shuttles and transport to and from the river.
- Logistics and guiding for the duration of the stay.
- Expert individualised, low ratio coaching from experienced and qualified coaches.
- Video coaching and video analysis.
- Lunches for the duration of the stay and all meals whilst at the Hairy Lemon Campsite
- Camping fees (upgrades to a range of more luxurious accommodation are available at an extra cost).
- Local knowledge on and off the river to help you get the most out of your stay.
- Advice prior to trip on the climate, equipment needed and general travel advice if desired.
- At the end of the trip the LiLi coach will give you a full review of your paddling, and an action plan for where to go next and how.
- Personal possessions
- Some meals whilst in Bujagali
- Kayaking equipment (we can arrange rental for an additional cost)
- Travel insurance
7 day package - £599 (£899 for one to one)
14 day package - £1099 per person (£1649 for one to one)
Please contact your local doctor well in advance of the trip. They will fill you in on everything that you need to know.
Some information about vaccinations and anti-malarial drugs can be found here:
LiLi Community Support
LiLi donates 1 penny from every pound you spend on the White Nile trip towards Soft Power Health.
Check out LiLi's views on responsible tourism.
If you have any queries at all, feel free to drop us an email.
Book This Trip
LiLi are proud of their commitments to responsible tourism and carbon offsetting. By purchasing your holiday with Love it Live it you are also helping to contribute to these causes.