Learn to control YOUR EDGING by doing exercises in the video!
What is it?
Edging is the ability to put your boat on edge while holding your centre of gravity over the boat’s centre. In moving water, it allows the water to pass under the boat easier and not catch on the rail or side of the boat, protecting you from getting flipped.
Step by Step
- Hold the basic position.
- Move your body weight slightly towards one of your edges.
- Lift opposite knee to the side you chose, pulling it towards inside of the boat, push the opposite knee down.
- Keep your upper body firm, neutral and centred above your boat.
Get your own copy of Freestyle Unlocked
Freestyle Unlocked is first book of the series. For this and more content buy your own copy of the book where you will find:
- Self-guided training tools that will teach you how to plan your sessions
- Insights on foundation skills
- Break down for preparation, initiation, execution and landing photos crossed with 3b concept of blade, body and the boat
- Most common mistakes and their solutions
- Top tips to take your trick to the next level!
You can buy the book at:
If you seek more how to videos see www.loveitliveit.co.uk/Unlocked/Freestyle