Learn to ENTRY ROLL by doing exercises in the video!
What is it?
360 roll done and stuck in a hole. It is the easiest kind of entry move you can do and once you get a good feeling for the timing, you can get it in easily. It usually gets scored as Entry 1 in ICF competition however if paddler can elevate the boat as hitting the foam pile, there is a chance of scoring Entry 2.
Step by Step
- Prepare for eskimo roll with your paddle at the upstream side and set your boat parallel to the seam line.
- Edge slightly towards the paddle dropping to the hole.
- When hit by the whitewater, press your paddle under the water on the upstream side and go with the flow for a quick roll on the downstream side of the hole.
Get your own copy of Freestyle Unlocked
Freestyle Unlocked is first book of the series. For this and more content buy your own copy of the book where you will find:
- Self-guided training tools that will teach you how to plan your sessions
- Insights on foundation skills
- Break down for preparation, initiation, execution and landing photos crossed with 3b concept of blade, body and the boat
- Most common mistakes and their solutions
- Top tips to take your trick to the next level!
You can buy the book at:
If you seek more how to videos see www.loveitliveit.co.uk/Unlocked/Freestyle