Learn to TAILIE by doing exercises in the video!
What is it?
Tailie is one end done on the tail at an angle of minimum 70 degrees. This is one of the most fun and versatile freestyle moves, as it can be done on the river in any kind of low stern volume boat.
Step by Step
- Make a forward sweep stroke on the upstream side.
- Push your feet down and twist your body to the leading downstream side putting your leading blade near the tail while looking at it.
- Do a back sweep stroke with the leading blade dropping your edge on the secondary side down.
- Increase your edge, trying to push your stern under the water and roll your legs above your body. Keep looking at the leading blade. Finish off with a high brace looking at your bow.
Get your own copy of Freestyle Unlocked
Freestyle Unlocked is first book of the series. For this and more content buy your own copy of the book where you will find:
- Self-guided training tools that will teach you how to plan your sessions
- Insights on foundation skills
- Break down for preparation, initiation, execution and landing photos crossed with 3b concept of blade, body and the boat
- Most common mistakes and their solutions
- Top tips to take your trick to the next level!
You can buy the book at:
If you seek more how to videos see www.loveitliveit.co.uk/Unlocked/Freestyle