Learn to WOO TRICKY by doing exercises in the video!
What is it?
Woo Tricky is three consecutive ends. It begins with a back Split Wheel followed by a rotation on the bow at a vertical angle over 60° in the same direction as the first rotation of the splitwheel. It is a reverse version of Tricky Woo where you nearly always must be ready to throw last end aerial.
Step by Step
- Initiate with a reverse double pump.
- When the boat is about to get vertical, press on the active site of the blade sweeping it away and thrust your hips, twisting them away from the blade.
- When you finish 180 degrees, pull on your legs and change to the passive part of the blade, pushing down with your legs to get on the bow.
- Once the boat gets about vertical on the bow, submerge your leading blade and pull yourself in, straightening out the boat and extending the body to the back
- Sweep your hand in front of you above the water to catch it on the other side of the boat and go for Space Godzilla.
- Finish with Space Godzilla.
Get your own copy of Freestyle Unlocked
Freestyle Unlocked is first book of the series. For this and more content buy your own copy of the book where you will find:
- Self-guided training tools that will teach you how to plan your sessions
- Insights on foundation skills
- Break down for preparation, initiation, execution and landing photos crossed with 3b concept of blade, body and the boat
- Most common mistakes and their solutions
- Top tips to take your trick to the next level!
You can buy the book at:
If you seek more how to videos see www.loveitliveit.co.uk/Unlocked/Freestyle